Teaching in Dubai

Forum rules
A school details template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new school. Links: UAE schools | UAE universities | UAE MBA courses

Teaching in Dubai

Postby Salim » 07 Apr 2008, 17:17

Hi.......

Thinking of coming out 2 dubai 2 teach.........need some advice!!!

Thanx

Salim
Salim
visitor

Re: Teaching in Dubai

Postby shawarma » 08 Apr 2008, 15:25

Hello Salim and welcome to the forums :).

Here's a good place to start - Teaching in Dubai.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Postby Salim » 08 Apr 2008, 19:46

Thanx.....ive had look and read already

I was wondering if there was anyone actually working out in dubai....who i could speak 2 and get sum advice.

Salim
Salim
visitor

Postby hotmoleman » 29 May 2008, 11:40

ei i want to teach also in dubai or saudi. can anyone give me a list of school in dubai that in need of science teacher.

thanks
hotmoleman
visitor

Science teachers in Dubai

Postby shawarma » 29 May 2008, 13:00

Hello hotmoleman and welcome to the Dubai teaching forum :).

You could try approaching schools directly and asking if they have positions available, or check their websites - sometimes schools advertise postions there. Also check publications like the Times Educational Supplement (TES). Most good schools will have sorted out their teaching quota by now for September 2008 but there are always a few no shows, or teachers dropping out so you might get lucky. And if your enquiry lands on the boss's desk just when someone pulls out, you've timed it perfectly ;).

Teaching in Dubai - general information
Schools in Dubai - list of schools with contact details

Salim: Sorry there doesn't seem to have been much response for you :(. Check the individual school topics - occasionally someone replies with their experience at that school. List is in the above link, or you can sort topics in this forum in alphabetical order of school name (see the drop down menu near the bottom of the Dubai schools forum page).
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Return to Education in the UAE