Dubai Media City DMC

Forum rules
To buy or sell property, please use the Dubai classifieds section. Links: Dubai real estate agents

Dubai Media City DMC

Postby shawarma » 20 Feb 2008, 13:44

• Property name: Dubai Media City (DMC) - DubaiFAQs.com information
  • Development: Dubai Media City
  • Completion date of construction (expected or actual): January 2001 for initial phase
  • Completion date of construction (scheduled):
  • Start date of construction:
  • Project value:
  • Area (size):
  • Emirate: Dubai
  • Developer: TECOM
  • Project manager:
  • Construction firm:
  • Ownership:
  • Residence visa included for expats: Commercial entities receive varying numbers of residence visas and work permits for owners and employees depending on size.
  • Unit prices (Original Price / OP):
  • February 2008 prices:
  • OP per square foot:
  • February 2008 price per square foot:
  • Telephone: +971-4-3914555 (sales)
  • Website:www.dubaimediacity.ae (Update: not available or network error, try dubaimediacity.com)
Other facilities and information

Director of Dubai Media City is Mohamed Al Mulla (Feb 2008)

DubaiFAQs.com pages with related information

Dubai suburbs - brief description of areas to live

Reply to this topic with relevant information and this first post will be updated. If quoting this post, please remove unnecessary information. Thanks :)
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Dubai Media City DMC

Postby oartur » 18 Jul 2009, 06:34

Do they actually function and hire? I couldn't even enter the website (then again it might be blocked as I'm entering from China)
Ive been looking for jobs in film/media industry - havent found any yet- what's going on?
Best regards
oartur
visitor

Dubai Media City DMC website

Postby shawarma » 18 Jul 2009, 09:07

Hello oartur and welcome to the Dubai job forums :).

Dubai Media City (DMC) is a Dubai free zone with a large number of media related companies. To find a job there, you would apply to individual companies operating within DMC (their website should have a list of them). DMC itself is an employer also but with a limited number of positions, and they would be more likely to be administrative or maintenance type positions than media industry positions.

The website that works is dubaimediacity.com, not dubaimediacity.ae. Well, for me at least - I got an error from the .ae version also so I don't think it was to do with your location. Have updated the first post.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Return to Dubai property