Aristocrat Star Investments

Property and real estate developers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, RAK, and other UAE emirates.
Forum rules
To buy or sell property, please use the UAE classifieds section. See also UAE property agents. Links: UAE real estate agents

Aristocrat Star Investments

Postby shawarma » 05 Oct 2008, 00:36

Aristocrat Star Investments is, or was, also known as Aristocrate Holdings or Aristocrate Developments? Both companies have the same CEO - Osman Valli. Aristocrate always did seem a bit of an odd name. Aristocrat Star Investments is apparently based in the UK, so it seems odd they couldn't get the name right first time round. But ..... Aristocrate Holdings and Pearl Properties are the joint developers of The Palisades project, also in Dubai Investment Park. The Royal Estates is a part of The Palisades as far as I can tell but I'm not very sure. Any clarification anyone?
  • Aristocrat Star Investments (ASI) tel +971-4-4222539, fax +971-4-4222529 (not confirmed).
  • ASI CEO is Osman Valli (his name also seen as CEO of Aristocrate Holdings).
  • Aristocrat Star Investment LLC is listed as a RERA approved developer (ID 239) but no tel, fax, email, or website details.
  • Aristocrate Holdings or Developments or anything is not in the list of RERA approved developers that I could see. But Pearl Properties is, with The Palisades in their project list.
  • RERA project details listed are project plot number 598-1035, but project name, developer, location are all "RTA", and no trust account number or bank account number (checked 04 October 2008).
  • According to the Cityscape Dubai 2008 bumpf, Aristocrat Star Investment (ASI) is a 30 year old London based company with offices in India, Turkey and China (and Dubai?).
  • Website is aristocratstar.com (but with only a "coming soon" message when checked - must be under construction, like their developments).
A 30 year old company with no website? You gotta be kidding me.

List of Aristocrate / Aristocrat projects AFAIK might include:
  • The Palisades Dubai - a large Ye Olde Englande style development in Dubai Investments Park
  • The Royal Estates Dubai - a large Ye Olde Englande style development in Dubai Investments Park (I'm getting a sense of deja vu here :shock: )
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Aristocrate Holdings

Postby shawarma » 05 Oct 2008, 01:12

Here's what The Palisades press releases in 2007 said about Aristocrate Holdings. Dubai Lagoons was a development that has been very slow to get going, and there was some bother in August 2008 with a dispute between property owners and the developers of Dubai Lagoon, Schon Properties. RERA stepped in and resolved it ... reportedly. Does Aristocrate still have a 50% share in Dubai Lagoons?

Aristocrate Holdings Limited

Established in 2006, Aristocrate Holdings Limited (Aristocrate) is a joint venture between Aristocrate Properties UK (Mr Osman Valli) and Ayaan Developments UAE (Mr Mohammed Al Ghafli). Notably the company is a 50% shareholder in Dubai Lagoons and equally Aristocrate is a 50% shareholder in The Palisades. In addition, Aristocrate is also delivering a five star hotel and 300,000 sq. ft of office space, 1.5million sq. ft of residential space including 200 luxury villas and five ground plus six-story apartments, together with 1.5million sq. ft of retail space, all at Dubai Investments Park.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Return to UAE property developers