Financial work in UAE

[Forum locked indefinitely]
Forum rules
[Forum locked indefinitely] Classified ads should not contain links. Title should have brief item description with location, say For Sale or Wanted. Posts without this information will be deleted. Spam will be deleted along with username and all their posts.

Financial work in UAE

Postby rverenga » 16 Feb 2009, 17:03

Good day.

My name is Ranga nd i am currently based in Zimbabwe. I have an interest in working UAE just to have an experience of it given that it is one of the best destinations in the world if not the best and also that they are massive projects being carried out.

I have 6 years insurance experience as an underwriter and have recently complited my B. Comm Banking degree and would like to work in the financial industry. Given my backgroung is it possible to find a job in the UAE.

Regards,
rverenga
visitor

UAE financial industry

Postby shawarma » 17 Feb 2009, 00:02

Hello rverenga and welcome to the Dubai forums :).

It's always possible to find a job in Dubai but there are times when it may be more difficult, like now. The financial industry around the world is going through a difficult period at the moment and Dubai is probably no different. Have a look online at some of the UAE newspapers and business websites to get more information about finance industry companies - there are a few that have been laying off employees I think. See also the jobs in Dubai information for more general information about working in Dubai.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Return to UAE classifieds