Unlock iPhone UAE

[Forum locked indefinitely]
Forum rules
[Forum locked indefinitely] Companies must use the Dubai companies forum. Classified ads should not contain links. Please use a clear title, say if item Wanted or Offered. Spam will be deleted along with username and all their posts.
Links: Dubai tutors

Unlock iPhone UAE

Postby mayhem » 11 Aug 2009, 08:48

• Item or service: iPhone software upgrade and unlock
  • Wanted or offered: Offered
  • How much: AED 100/- only
More information:

Do you need to unlock your iPhone? Are you stuck at the "Connect to iTunes" screen and don't know what to do? Is your iPhone software acting funny and needs a restore? Do you want to download amazing 3rd party software and games that are not available in the AppStore? Need to update your iPhone to OS 3.0 but scared you will get your phone locked?

No worries, I can do all of this for you at a very affordable price.
As long as you have any of these: iPhone 2G 4/8GB. iPhone 3G 8/16GB, iPhone 3G S 16/32GB, you're good to go.

Hurry, be quick to upgrade your iPhone 2G to the latest 3.0.1 firmware without the risk of losing your unlock! Take this opportunity to avoid the famous 'SMS hack' security vulnerability. Protect your iPhone 2G now! Only for AED 100/-

Service Fees:

Restoring/Software Upgrading only AED 30/-

Jailbreaking only AED 50/-

Unlocking only AED 80/- (includes Jailbreaking)

Software Upgrading and Unlocking AED 100/- (includes Jailbreaking).

For an additional AED 50/- you will get the hottest & latest collection of applications and games on a DVD and will allow you to sync them with your iTunes for FREE! Best value for money!

Call me for any questions regarding the above.
050 7870057

I have been unlocking iPhones since 2007. I do it professionally and save you money. Shops charge about AED 250-300.
mayhem
visitor

Re: Unlock iPhone UAE

Postby sakuae » 17 Nov 2009, 20:08

Unlocked i Phone model:Ma712LL,8 GB, Modem Firmware 04.05.04_G now showing 'no service'. How can i solve this issue..can help..?if yes let know..
I am in Sharjah, U A E.
+971 55 8670811
sakuae
visitor

Return to Dubai classifieds