T cup yorkies available UAE

[Forum locked indefinitely]
Forum rules
[Forum locked indefinitely] Companies must use the Ajman companies forum. Classified ads should not contain links. Please use a clear title, say if item Wanted or Offered. Spam will be deleted along with username and all their posts.
Links: Ajman tutors

T cup yorkies available UAE

Postby mr lary » 17 May 2009, 23:57

hi there, i have got these 2 really beautiful and wonderful t cup yorkies male and female available for rehoming.i am a UEA citizen born in dubai but i grew up and studied in the united states.right now because of my job description i have been transferred to cameroon,central africa.due to the weather and the long hours i have to do at the job site i hardly have time to take proper care of these babies.that is the reason i have decided to put them out for rehoming.these puppies are ckc registered,vet checked ,dewormed and posses all their pet papers.as of now they are in perfect health.these pups will only be given to a good home,especially to a home having other pets or at least having experience with pets.if interested ,contact me for more details and pictures.laryhans@yahoo.com
mr lary
visitor

Return to Ajman classifieds