[Vote] Best British school in Dubai

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A template is available for updating information or adding a topic for a new school. Links: Dubai schools | teaching in Dubai | Dubai school curriculums | KHDA

Which is the best British school in Dubai?

Cambridge International School - K-12
10%
Dubai British School - K-12
7%
Dubai College - secondary school only
9%
Dubai English Speaking College - secondary
5%
Dubai English Speaking School - primary
4%
Dubai Gem School - K-12, A-level, IGCSE, also O-levels?
3%
European School of Dubai - primary school
1%
Horizon School - primary school only
1%
Jebel Ali Primary School - primary school
2%
Jebel Ali Secondary School - opening delayed?
0%
Jumeirah College - secondary school
5%
Jumeirah English Speaking School (JESS) - primary
4%
JESS Arabian Ranches - K-12, IB, no A-levels?
3%
Jumeirah Primary School (JPS) - primary only
3%
Kings College Dubai - opening September 2009?
1%
Kings School Dubai - primary school
3%
Repton School Dubai - K-12, IB, also A-level?
5%
Royal Dubai School - K-10 or 12? A-levels?
1%
St Mary's School Dubai - K-12
5%
Star International School Al Twar - K-10, later to g12?
1%
Star International School Umm Al Sheif - primary?
1%
Star International School Mirdiff - primary school?
1%
The English College
3%
The Sheffield School - to GCSE only?
3%
The Winchester School - primary school?
3%
Wellington International School - K-12, IB and A-level
7%
Wellington Primary School - primary school
3%
School X
1%
School Y
1%
School Z
1%

Total votes : 1384

[Vote] Best British school in Dubai

Postby shawarma » 25 Apr 2009, 13:50

Add your vote for the best British school in Dubai to help students and parents make their choice of UK curriculum schools in Dubai. Add comments too :). I'll add a separate topic for teachers - meaning best school for teaching jobs. Poll is set up so you can vote for multiple schools (up to 3) and change your vote. If there's a school you think should be included (or excluded), add a reply here and I'll update the poll (total number of possible choices is limited though). I've tried to select those schools which are predominantly British students and UK National Curriculum (NC) - I'll save international / IB schools for another poll although have included here some schools that offer both IB and A-levels. Unless otherwise stated, assume K-12 and secondary schools offer A-levels and GCSE or IGCSE.

Note that you should have at least one post to vote. It's possible to vote with 0 posts but the memberlist is regularly cleared of members with 0 posts, which means their votes get deleted also. To avoid this, you could just reply here and say "voted" until you post something else.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Best British school in Dubai

Postby Jane » 19 Oct 2011, 09:10

Both my children have been through the system in Dubai, both at university now and I am a teacher. I think some of the top voted schools have had members of staff sat clocking up the votes! My advise to new people is listen to no one, trust your own feelings. Look around the schools, are they like where you have come from, will be returning to and do the children look happy? There is no one best school in Dubai, it is the best school for your child..
Jane

Re: Best British school in Dubai

Postby Nibbsy » 23 Nov 2019, 23:53

Having taught and managed for 27 years within the British educational system in Ireland, I am convinced that the strict rules and protocols outlined by Sabis ensures success for the future of your children and their further education at Universities and hence professional careers.
Nibbsy

Return to Schools in Dubai