Harvard Medical School Dubai Center (HMSDC)

Forum rules
A school details template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new school.

Harvard Medical School Dubai Center (HMSDC)

Postby shawarma » 05 Feb 2008, 15:00

Harvard Medical School Dubai - info on Dubaifaqs.com.

Harvard Medical School Dubai Center (HMSDC) was established at Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC).

Currently 3 programs available?
Clinical Fellowship, Research Fellowship, Specialty Observership.

The DHCC website says "These programs take place at Harvard Medical School affiliated hospitals in Boston." but later programs will be hosted in the Academic Medical Center (AMC) at DHCC. But doesn't say when. Does anyone know?

See the PDF brochure (hmsdc.hms.harvard.edu/documents/finalHMSDCBrochure_000.pdf) (10 pages) with some details of programs, costs, and affiliated hospitals.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Querry:enrollment for continuing education for nurses

Postby marife » 14 Nov 2010, 14:15

November 14,2010

Good day!

I would Like to know how much will be the costs of enrolment for post graduate studies for nurses. I have already 18units earned of Master's in Nursing in the Philippines which I earned from my Saturday contact classes. Now, that I am here in Dubai , I am planning to continue my Master's which depend upon the programme availability from your institution. I would like to request a copy of the costs of studies . My email add is [edit by mod - email address removed]. I am looking forward for your reply.

Have a great day ahead and more power!

Respectfully Yours,

[edit by mod - full name removed, please see forum guidelines about posting personal information]
marife

Return to Universities and colleges in Dubai