Visa status check online Dubai

Visit visas, work permits, residency visas Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE etc. Can I work on a visit visa? Who pays for my work permit? How long is my tourist visa valid for? More ...
Forum rules
Please add a follow up post if you have a question and find an answer. It will help other readers. Thanks :). Links: Visa Dubai | Dubai immigration | UAE immigration | Property visa Dubai |

Visa status check online Dubai

Postby Hassan » 21 Nov 2009, 19:23

Hello Sir,

I read all your answeres. These are very useful for us. you are doing great job.

I want to know that i recentely got a job on visit visa status. My company applied a residence visa for me From dubai and it is in under process, But unfortunately i had to come back to my home contry because my visit was finished. Sir is there any way to check my visa status online. I dont no my application number and any thing is there any way to check my status through my passport? I am so much worry about mu Visa. Approximately how many days are required to process the visa, some one told me that around 30 days are required? Dubai Immegration works normaly or there is any problem nowadays?
I am waiting for you reply.
Thanks.

Best regards
Hassan.
Hassan
visitor

Dubai visa process status check

Postby shawarma » 21 Nov 2009, 20:11

Hello Hassan, thanks for the feedback and welcome to the Dubai visa forum :).

1. You could try checking the Dubai Ministry of Labour website - they have an online checking facility but I don't know if it will work with just your passport. Check with the Dubai immigration helpline if there is a way to find out your status.

2. If all your papers are in order (degrees attested etc), and you have completed the medical test, then Dubai residence visa and labour card should be ready in 1-2 weeks I think.

3. I don't know of any particular problems with Dubai Immigration, however you can expect things to slow down over the Eid Al Ahda and UAE National Day holiday break. Dates are from about 26 November to 06 December 2009 with most government departments closed over that period. Sometimes the DNRD works reduced hours.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Visa status check online Dubai

Postby Hassan » 22 Nov 2009, 06:05

Thank you very much Sir. Your information helps me alot. Thanks once again.
Hassan
visitor

Postby ann » 24 Apr 2011, 08:59

Good day Sir,

Just want to ask about my present situation this time, i submit resignation letter from my company last Feb.14, 2011. but until now my visa not yet cancelled and i still go for work. Some of my colleagues tell me that they can cancel my visa even if they will never take my labour card...is it possible? some says they will only give my passport in the airport only and directly send me back to my country of origin...am i not be able to stay here in 30 days after the cancellation of my visa as per UAE labour laws. The company really can force me to go back home right after they cancel my visa. Please help me to enlighten my mind and know the legal ways regarding my present situation.

Respectfully yours
Ann
ann

Postby Alpesh Darji » 06 Oct 2011, 14:37

Hello sir,
How can i check the status of my visa?
Alpesh Darji

Postby Alsu » 19 Oct 2011, 13:49

Good day Sir,

We have collected documents required and applied for resident visa for my Mam in immigration department 16 days ago,sponsor is my husband, as I am housewife, Immigration Manager collected documents and gave as two pieces of papper with some codes and told us to wait for sms 10-15 days.These days we didn't receive any sms regarding this issue... Coild you please advice us how we can check status of our Mam visa? Thank you very much for your help...

Waiting for your answer,
Alsu
Alsu

Postby Giridhar » 10 Nov 2011, 13:44

Dear sir,

i hav got some issue,last september'2009 came back to india from dubai on vacation,due to some personal issue i didn't go back to dubai,26 april'2010 i sent resignation letter thru e-mail to company now i want to fly to dubai is there any problem from immigration department ? i asked hrd department(company) visa status they told me they hav aftr 6months visa cancelled but they hav mentioned NOT COME in immigration record. is there any problem for NOT COME entry in immgration if i'm flying to dubai(or) visa status ?
Giridhar

Postby mtyhor » 15 Dec 2011, 14:32

Is it possible to apply for 2 work permits?
mtyhor

Return to Visas and work permits for the UAE