Deira Homeland School

Questionable employment positions - warnings, scams, fake jobs and hoax jobs advertised for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, UAE.
Forum rules
Post questionable UAE job ads here for discussion and opinion. Please keep comments polite and respectful. Links: Employment agencies in Dubai | Jobs in Dubai | Teaching jobs in Dubai | Consumer rights UAE

Deira Homeland School

Postby shawarma » 03 Dec 2007, 16:59

I was asked about Deira Homeland School in relation to a job offered via Global Recruiters, but the Deira Homeland School is not one I've heard of or can find information for. It's possible it's another name for one of these schools:

Deira International School (DIS)
Deira Private School

Deira International School is a reasonably good school, and I would be surprised to find they were recruiting through the Global Recruiters organisation mentioned. I don't know enough about Deira Private School to make any comment. If you are offered a teaching job via Global Recruiters, I would strongly suggest you call the school to independently confirm that they did actually employ Global Recruiters to recruit teachers. See also...

Teaching in Dubai
Schools in Dubai

Does anyone have any further information about Deira Homeland School?
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Deira Homeland School

Postby helen » 03 Dec 2007, 18:28

The Deira Homeland School is located at 683-686 Sheikh zayed Street,Deira Dubai United Arab Emirates.

Duck,stop this stupid act,if not i will report you to the embassy.
Remember that you WERE expel because of raping cases in the school premesis here in dubai.
helen
backpacker

Deira Homeland School

Postby shawarma » 03 Dec 2007, 18:29

Well, good afternoon helen, and welcome to the forum ... I think :? ... Thank you for the Deira Homeland School address but do you have a phone number and a website for them so the DHS information can be corrected?

Remember that you WERE expel because of raping cases in the school premesis here in dubai.

Er, right :shock: . I assume you're making that up. If not, then I strongly suggest you do visit the police to report it. A rape on school premises should be punished by much more than just expulsion.
shawarma

Reply Duck

Postby helen » 03 Dec 2007, 18:32

you knew quite well that you have alot of cases pending here in Dubai courts b/cos of your fraudlent antecents. You defrauded the school Deira Homeland School of the travelling tickets, and raped some students and went on the run.

No matter where ever you are, the authority must apprehend you.
''You are just calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it''
helen
backpacker

Re: Deira Homeland School

Postby ricrisci » 03 Dec 2007, 18:35

Helen,

Could you please provide working telephone numbers both for the Deira Homeland School and Global Recruiters? The US number on their (GR) website is a fax machine, the London numbers are invalid, and the Dubai one is not going through.

Thank you for your assistance.
ricrisci
visitor

Comment from Helen

Postby helen » 03 Dec 2007, 18:36

The following details are the real names of the said 'duck' who has been red flaging Deira Homeland School and Global Recruiter, an intl recruiting agent with great repute.

Plse dear readers be weary of this opinion expressed by mr "duck" real name. Assuming that he was not fraudlent and name dropping, what stops him using his real identity.

We are ready and willing to provide any useful information to any authority/organization that he has defrauded.

Thank you.

Helen
Last edited by beta on 04 Dec 2007, 00:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please see forum rules about posting personal information.
helen
backpacker

Deira Homeland School contact details

Postby shawarma » 03 Dec 2007, 18:42

helen wrote:We are ready and willing to provide any useful information to any authority/organization that he has defrauded.

How about providing the correct telephone number and website for Deira Homeland School so that the Deira Homeland School entry can be updated, and others can verify the legitimacy of DHS? By continuing to ignore repeated requests for correct contact information, you are not helping their reputation.

Those personal details you posted were not mine by the way (see forum rules about posting personal details). You appear to have me confused with someone else.

helen wrote:you knew quite well that you have alot of cases pending here in Dubai courts b/cos of your fraudlent antecents. You defrauded the school Deira Homeland School of the travelling tickets, and raped some students and went on the run.'

Anyway, if what you say about the criminal offences is correct, then you really should report the person concerned to the police so that even if the person concerned has left the UAE, they can at least be picked up by immigration if they ever try to visit or return to the UAE in the future.
shawarma

Return to Job scams and hoaxes Dubai UAE