Zifarah Language Institute

Questionable employment positions - warnings, scams, fake jobs and hoax jobs advertised for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, UAE.
Forum rules
Post questionable UAE job ads here for discussion and opinion. Please keep comments polite and respectful. Links: Employment agencies in Dubai | Jobs in Dubai | Teaching jobs in Dubai | Consumer rights UAE

Zifarah Language Institute

Postby shawarma » 16 Dec 2007, 21:08

Zifarah Language Institute or Zifarah Language Institutes looks like another one of these curious organisations that only seem to exist in job offer letters from Global Recruiters. I wouldn't like to use the word scam, since I could be wrong, but so far we've had...

Zafirah Language School
Atika Language School
Deira Homeland School

... which have proven to be difficult to find. To say the least. I tried a few different spellings in case I got that wrong but came up with nothing so far. For example

Zifara Language School
Zafara Language School
Zafarah Language School
Zafirah Language Institute
Zafira Language Institute

So as in the previous topics, if anyone has contact information for this place - tel number and website, please reply so I can update the schools database. But otherwise, try and confirm any job offers independently before sending off important bits of paper, and remember, in the UAE, recruitment agencies are not allowed to charge the job seeker a fee for finding them a job. Good luck out there and here's a bit more reading you may find helpful :)...

Dubai recruitment agencies and other information
Jobs in Dubai
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

www.zafirahlanguageinstitutes.tk

Postby shawarma » 21 Dec 2007, 12:54

zafirahlanguageinstitutes.tk is a website URL supplied by Global Recruiters for Zafirah Language Institutes.

However, all it does is add to the increasing number of red flags against Global Recruiters.

The URL is a frame for moe.gov.ae - the UAE Ministry of Education website - which might imply a degree of authenticity but is not helpful since the MOE website does not have any details of the Zafirah Language Institute. What is perhaps not obvious to many people is that the UAE MOE has no control over the zafirahlanguageinstitute.tk unless they actually registered the name (unlikely).

.tk, as mentioned in the previous post, is the country code for the Tokelau Islands in the Pacific Ocean, and are available to anyone for free.

Contact details supplied in an email allegedly from Zafirah Language School / Institute are

Jamal Al Mehairi
[Zafirah Language Institutes]
P.O.Box 3962 Dubai United Arab Emirates
Tel/Fax:+971-42080705
Email:info @ zafirahlanguageinstitutes.tk

I don't know about the PO Box but the tel number is a fax machine, apparently for Dubai Taxi. An odd place to have a language institute :shock: ...

... and an interesting place for Dr Jamal Al Mehairi to end up. He was Undersecretary for the UAE Ministry of Education last I heard.

Of course, the above information is likely to change now that I've pointed out the anomalies, as soon as Global Recruiters sees it.
shawarma

Global Recruiting Resources

Postby shawarma » 04 Feb 2008, 12:06

New post about Global Recruiting websites and telephone numbers moved to Global Recruiting Resources topic :).
shawarma

Return to Job scams and hoaxes Dubai UAE