Sharjah Education Institute teaching job?

Questionable employment positions - warnings, scams, fake jobs and hoax jobs advertised for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, UAE.
Forum rules
Post questionable UAE job ads here for discussion and opinion. Please keep comments polite and respectful. Links: Employment agencies in Dubai | Jobs in Dubai | Teaching jobs in Dubai | Consumer rights UAE

Sharjah Education Institute teaching job?

Postby NurBikramKhadka » 19 Sep 2011, 17:08

I was asked to submit the scanned passport copy. they didn't come to contact after i send them the document. will they use or misuse it in some kind more scams? i am worried!
the copy of the page i got as a contract was a fake! they donot have any valid phone number... its a big scam.

Education Institute Sharjah
Tel/+971-4-5595454
Fax: +971114994100
Email: fez9@worker.com
http://www.sez.ae/tm/hr4.htm

EMPLOYEE FULL NAME: [moderator edit]Name removed, please see forum rules.[/edit]
DURATION OF EMPLOYMENT: 1 YEAR
DUTY: ENGLISH CONVERSATIONAL TEACHING
WORKING HOURS: 6 HOURS DAILY {MONDAY TO SATURDAY}
MONTHLY SALARY: 4100USD TAX FREE
SCHOOL NAME: EDUCATION INSTITUTE SHARJAH CONTROL BY EDUCATION MINISTRY
AGE RATE: 3-6, 7-13, 14-20 YEAR OF AGE
ALL TEACHING MATERIALS WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE SCHOOL
SEVERANCE PAYMENT: 4100USD WILL BE PAID UPON COMPLETION OF THE I YEAR CONTRACT.
HOUSING FREE FURNISHED APARTMENT WITH BASIC HOUSE HOLD NECESSITIES INCLUDES: A BED, TELEVISION AND ACCESS TO KITCHEN FACILITIES
EMPLOYER WILL PROVIDE PRIVATE HOUSING ACCOMMODATIONS
TRANSPOTATION: 2 WAYS AIRTICKET AND PICK UP ARRANGEMENT WILL BE PROVIDED FOR EMPLOYEE AND ANY TRAVEL EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE EMPLOYEE WILL BE REIMBURESED UPON ARRIVAL IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
HOLIDAY: EVERY FRIDAY AND SUNDAY INCLUDING ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS
EMPLOYEE WILL RECEIVE 1 WEEK PAID VACATION DAYS ON TOP OF THE ALREADY STIPULATED HOLIDAY:[NATION HOLIDAY AND FRIDAY AND SUNDAYS]
HEALTH INSURANCE: 100% HOSPITALITY BILL WILL BE PAID BY THE EMPLOYER INCLIDING CHRONIC DISEASE
Our contract is renewable, no dress code.
Internet connection is provided to all teachers apartment
Well furnished apartment for each teachers in the school premises, which can take you and your family. it comprises of kitchen, Air conditioner, washing machine, television, a bed, blanket, pillows, washing machine, air-conditioner, refrigerator, stove, chair, table, wardrobe, television, cooking utensils, and eating utensils E.T.C
Health Care Insurance will be taken care of by the school authority
We have 6 hours working period depending on teachers Time Table, working hour is from 8:30am-2: 30pm
The school will provide all teaching materials.
No dressing code.
We have 2 semesters in a year; Friday here in united Arab emirate is for prayer, which is half working days E.T.C
GROUND FOR TERMINATION
1. VIOLATION OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATE GOVERNMENT LAWS
2. EXCESSIVE TARD INESS OF ABSENCES
3. A LOT OF WORKERS COMPLAINTS
4. SEXUAL HARRASSMENT
5. REJECTING OF SUPERVISORS INSTRUCTION
ALL PARTIES AGREES TO THE CONDITION OF THIS CONTRACT WITH RESPECT AND IN GOOD WILL
THIS CONTRACT VALID FOR 1 YEAR ONLY
CONTRACT START: 03RD OCTOBER, 2011-2ND SEPTEMBER 2012

EMPLOYEE: [moderator edit]Name removed, please see forum rules.[/edit]
YOUR CONTRACT STARTING DATE: 03RD OCTOBER, 2011-2ND SEPTEMBER 2012
THANKS, VALID FOR ONE YEAR

APPROVED EMPLOYEE SIGN:

its a harassment!
please get aware of these frauds.
NurBikramKhadka

Sharjah Educational Institute

Postby shawarma » 02 Feb 2012, 22:04

they donot have any valid phone number... its a big scam.

Surprisingly, the phone number given is actually valid ... sort of ... with a different area code ... it belongs (or belonged) to the Cosmos Education Institute in Sharjah but I doubt very much the job offer you posted is from them. Anyway, they closed in 2009 apparently - maybe that's why whoever posted the job advertisement used that number, they knew no one would answer.

Apart from that though, there are a number of reasons why that job offer looks suspicious. It shares many of the same red flags as other similar offers which have turned out to be job scams when investigated.

The fax number is definitely fake, or incorrect. That simply isn't a possible UAE tel or fax number with the numbering system currently in use.

Sharjah Education Institute doesn't exist anyway.

But ... is that exactly the offer you were sent? The over-use of capitalization, grammar errors, and spelling errors, indicate it's not a genuine offer, apart from all the other red flags.

will they use or misuse it in some kind more scams?

Probably not, they'll just try to get you to send them money. At least that's how it's been with other similar job offers which people have received.

However, if you used your real name as a username you should change it (or send me a request to change it). They do read forums like this one and harass members who post as you did.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Return to Job scams and hoaxes Dubai UAE