[New 2014] Kids Kampus Nursery Al Satwa reviews

Nurseries, preschools, kindergartens, childcare, daycare in Dubai city and emirate. Quick reply No. Active topics Yes. Subforum in parent Yes.

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new nursery. Links: Nurseries in Dubai | Teaching in Dubai | Education in Dubai

[New 2014] Kids Kampus Nursery Al Satwa reviews

Postby shawarma » 27 Oct 2014, 18:25

Kids Kampus Nursery Al Satwa, Jumeirah - information page.

New nursery open in June or July 2014? Official opening ceremony on 06 Sep 2014.

Reply here with updates, reviews, etc.

What is fee structure?
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Kids Kampus Nursery Al Satwa reviews

Postby kelsey » 14 Jan 2016, 16:57

I heard that their license is cancelled and they still are running their operations without a valid license! Is this possible? I finally went to Safari Kid which is next door only and place looks like a nursery unlike Kids kampus.

I would alert you to check if they are running it legally or not before considering admission of your kids there.
kelsey

Re: Kids Kampus Nursery Al Satwa reviews

Postby shawarma » 22 Feb 2016, 14:08

kelsey wrote:I heard that their license is cancelled ...

A meaningless claim unless you at least say where you heard this. Newspaper report? Facebook? A cousin of a friend of someone who you were talking to at a bus stop? Did you ask the nursery? Did you ask the Ministry of Social Affairs (who issue nursery licenses in the UAE)?

But to answer your question, yes it is possible to operate a nursery without a licence in the UAE, there are some that do.

kelsey wrote:I would alert you to check if they are running it legally or not ...

Any parent enquiring at any nursery should check this, whether or not the establishment looks like a nursery. Not just this one, or the one next door.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Return to Nurseries in Dubai reviews