Stepping Stones Nursery Abu Dhabi reviews

Nurseries, preschools, kindergartens, childcare, daycare in Abu Dhabi city and nearby areas - Mussafah, MBZ City, Baniyas, Al Wathba, etc. Quick reply No. Active topics Yes.
Forum rules
A template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new nursery. Links: List of nurseries in Abu Dhabi | Teaching in Abu Dhabi | Education in Abu Dhabi

Stepping Stones Nursery Abu Dhabi reviews

Postby mcooper » 28 Jan 2015, 19:30

Stepping Stones Nursery Khalidiyah - information page.

Add updates and comments here.
mcooper
trailblazer

Re: Stepping Stones Nursery Abu Dhabi reviews

Postby udupiland2015 » 04 Aug 2016, 09:56

Dear Parents,

I am a parent of one student who was a student at Stepping Stones at Bateen since the last one year. This is by far one of the worst schools ever. The reason why i'm stressing this and making you parents aware is because you too have kids and this will be useful to you and your friends who are planning to choose this pathetic nursery.

My little girl was studying here and her behavior was getting more and more timid. Later i found that she was being shouted at and even beaten at the nursery. She had some bruises and some injuries to the backside of her head. i approached the staff on the ground floor and instead of being apologetic and inquiring more, they straightaway told me she must have fallen while playing and injured herself without even checking her. Upon questioning further, they said the child is not performing well and that they will not be able to accommodate the child further. Moreover, they even did not refund the 2000 AED deposit saying its "öut of scope"

When i told them i will complain to the police they said "ÿou have abused our female staff and we will take action"

Further they even refused to give the school reference letter saying "they were busy"

No care for child
Instances of physical abuse
Lack of ownership and responsibility
Lack of organisation - on one instance they organised a trip for 1000 aed something and a few days before the trip they said its a typo and the amount should be 2000
Lack of medical care - medical fees are just a show off
high degree of racism

Please talk to your kids and check with them whats happening in this pathetic school and be careful while referring this school to your friends/colleagues from sending their precious little gems to this school.

Thanks for listening,
A Parent
udupiland2015
visitor

Postby SteppingStones » 14 Jun 2017, 14:29

Dear Parent

I was very dissaponted to read about your experience here with us at Stepping Stones. We take your comments very seriously. Stepping Stones Nursery goes through great length to provide a positive, secure and caring invironment to all children. Our prime responsibility is the welfare and well-being of all children.

I would like to take the chance to comment on a few of the points you have raised.

As for the school feild trips. I think you mean to say the cost rose from Dhs 10.00 to Dhs 20.00. When taking children on day trips the cost may be susceptible to change depending on the number of children and carers partaking in the trip. We require parental consent for each child prior to the field trip.

Stepping Stones Nursery employs HAAD qualified nurses for each branch. In all cases of injuries or illnesses the nurse is called to examine the child and necessary steps are taken to ensure the safety and well being of the child according to health and safely policies and regulations. All incidents are recorded and reported and parents are made aware either at pick up or via phone calls depending on the severity of the incident.
If you (a parent) have any concerns about an incident that may have taken place during school hours we encourage you to speak to management.

Stepping Stones' policy regarding refundable deposits is stated in the registration pack and contract signed by parents when enrolling their children. All deposits are refundable once parents provide notice (in writing) prior to removing their child from school.

We understand that your experience was not a pleasant one regarding the fees (medical, refundable deposits and field trips) but please, take this up with our management or director. As for your comments on child abuse, this is an allegation we take very seriously. We are NOT a nursery that condones any form of violence against children! We are particularly concerned about this serious accusation of wrongdoing. We do not appreciate such allegations and would rather address this matter according to correct protocol. It is not in our nature to dismiss such allegations and accusations lightly.

Stepping Stones stands by their aim to provide the best quality of care and education to its pupils and most importantly their safety and well-being through a secure and safe environment.

Thank you
Stepping Stones Nursery
SteppingStones

Postby SteppingStones » 14 Jun 2017, 14:29

Dear Parent

I was very dissaponted to read about your experience here with us at Stepping Stones. We take your comments very seriously. Stepping Stones Nursery goes through great length to provide a positive, secure and caring invironment to all children. Our prime responsibility is the welfare and well-being of all children.

I would like to take the chance to comment on a few of the points you have raised.

As for the school feild trips. I think you mean to say the cost rose from Dhs 10.00 to Dhs 20.00. When taking children on day trips the cost may be susceptible to change depending on the number of children and carers partaking in the trip. We require parental consent for each child prior to the field trip.

Stepping Stones Nursery employs HAAD qualified nurses for each branch. In all cases of injuries or illnesses the nurse is called to examine the child and necessary steps are taken to ensure the safety and well being of the child according to health and safely policies and regulations. All incidents are recorded and reported and parents are made aware either at pick up or via phone calls depending on the severity of the incident.
If you (a parent) have any concerns about an incident that may have taken place during school hours we encourage you to speak to management.

Stepping Stones' policy regarding refundable deposits is stated in the registration pack and contract signed by parents when enrolling their children. All deposits are refundable once parents provide notice (in writing) prior to removing their child from school.

We understand that your experience was not a pleasant one regarding the fees (medical, refundable deposits and field trips) but please, take this up with our management or director. As for your comments on child abuse, this is an allegation we take very seriously. We are NOT a nursery that condones any form of violence against children! We are particularly concerned about this serious accusation of wrongdoing. We do not appreciate such allegations and would rather address this matter according to correct protocol. It is not in our nature to dismiss such allegations and accusations lightly.

Stepping Stones stands by their aim to provide the best quality of care and education to its pupils and most importantly their safety and well-being through a secure and safe environment.

Thank you
Stepping Stones Nursery
SteppingStones

Return to [update] Nurseries in Abu Dhabi