Al Aman Nursery reviews

Nurseries, preschools, kindergartens, childcare, daycare in Sharjah emirate. Quick reply No. Active topics Yes.

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new nursery. Links: List of nurseries in Sharjah | Teaching in Sharjah | Education in Sharjah

Al Aman Nursery reviews

Postby mcooper » 08 Apr 2015, 18:38

Al Aman Nursery Maisaloon - information page.

Add information, comments, updates and reviews to this topic.
mcooper
trailblazer

Re: Al Aman Nursery reviews

Postby Anand » 23 Oct 2015, 16:30

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings. Our son studied in this nursery for a year & he improved a lot in his Vocabulary, Studies, Eating habits & to mingle with Children. We are grateful for it to this nursery. Teachers played an important role in this. We are very much thankful for them.

Thanking you,

Regards,

[Edit by moderator]Personal information removed, please see forum rules[/edit]
Anand

Postby sindhujohn » 23 Oct 2015, 18:25

HI....I am very happy with my daughter's experience at nursery.She was the first student of Al Aman nursery.She joined at the age of 18 months.Her vocabulary has increased greatly and I feel that this is because of the staff and activities provided by the nursery.We are confident that our daughter is well cared and I have recommended Al Aman nursery to my friends and relatives.I feel fortunate that this level of care is provided in a setting very near to my home.I sincerely appreciate Mrs. Sharika for her efforts and hardwork....May God bless you!

Olivia's mother.
sindhujohn

Postby Sanya » 25 Oct 2015, 06:38

It was a wonderful experience enrolling my kid in al aman nursery. Lovely study environment. Very friendly teachers. Tidy classrooms. All this at a minimal fee. All the best al aman. Best nursery in sharjah indeed
A very satisfied parent
Sanya

Return to [update] Nurseries in Sharjah