Zakher Private School British Division reviews

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A school template can be used to update or add new school information. Links: Al Ain schools | Teach in Al Ain | PPP Al Ain

Zakher Private School British Division reviews

Postby wajahat rehman » 27 Jan 2009, 18:41

Can any one tell about this school?
wajahat rehman
visitor

Zakher Private School

Postby shawarma » 27 Jan 2009, 19:24

Hello wajahat and welcome to the Dubai forums :).

As far as I know Zakher Private School in Al Ain contact number is tel +971-3-7811810. It appears to be a kindergarten level school, and I found emails zakher@emirates.net.ae or zakher-private@hotmail.com. Apart from that I can't tell you any more :? . Call them is all I can suggest.

There's a Zakher Group in Abu Dhabi (they have the domain zakher.ae) but I don't know if there's any connection between them and the Zakher School. I also tried searching for Zahker, Zaker, Zakir and Zakhir School but didn't find anything else.

Where did you hear of it and what do you know about it? If it really does have a British division for English speaking students, I would have thought they'd do a better job of making information available ...
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Zakher Private School British Division

Postby Zakher comment » 15 Mar 2011, 00:15

Zakher Private school ,British Division is a part of the AJ Group of schools here in Al ain. It is a Junior school starting from kindergarten to grade six.
Zakher comment

Postby Zaheer » 21 Mar 2011, 08:40

Would like to know whether Admissions are open for KG1 & KG2.
Zaheer

Postby sara » 26 Oct 2011, 16:54

wajahat rehman wrote:Can any one tell about this school?

I think zakher is the best school i entered and i really do not want to...................
LEAVE ZPS next year i will really miss it and i wish they can allow to build Gr.7, 8 and above.
sara

Return to Schools in Al Ain