International School of Creative Science reviews

See Fujairah schools for Kalba & Khor Fakkan

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A school details template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new school.

International School of Creative Science reviews

Postby shawarma » 24 Nov 2007, 23:16

International School of Creative Science Sharjah - information page.

Add comments, information, updates, errors to this topic ...

[edit]Correct name is International SCS (ISCS) rather than just School of Creative Science?[/edit]
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: School of Creative Science, Sharjah

Postby shawarma » 24 Nov 2007, 23:17

Well, SCS made the news in ET 18 Sep 2006 because a young lad was lost. School was referred to as the Creative School of Science (sounds much the same I guess). Must have been a slow news day for them to dig up this story. A student can't find his classroom on the first day of school? How does that deserve a story in the national press?

The parent of a first-grade pupil of an upscale school in Sharjah has complained that his son was left unattended and roaming around in search of his classroom on the first day of school, causing him mental agony.

Talking to Emirates Today, Taryam Al Subaihi said that his son Nahyan, who is a new entrant to the Creative School of Science in Sharjah, was petrified and refuses to go to school again as the incident happened twice – once on Thursday and again yesterday.

“I am pulling him out of the school and going to put him in his old school. I am upset that the school repeated the mistake twice, despite apologising on the first day and assuring us that he would be taken care of,” said Subaihi.

The principal of the school, who does not want to be named, has denied the allegations saying that a thorough investigation has revealed that the parent’s account of the incident is not at all accurate. She however refused to give further explanations.

Subaihi said he informed the caretaker in the bus on the first day that Nahyan was new to the school.

“But when I passed by his school the same morning – almost 20 minutes after the bus arrived – and was waiting in the reception to see his teacher, I saw Nahyan wandering in the school courtyard,” he said.

“After running out, he burst into tears, crying about how he could not find his class and was leaving the school to check if I was outside,” added the angry parent.

Subaihi said the same thing happened again despite the school apologising to him and giving assurances that it would not happen again.

“My son was terrified as I had promised him someone would be waiting for him.” A complaint has been filed at the Sharjah Education Zone.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: International School of Creative Science reviews

Postby profit » 21 Sep 2015, 16:50

Maybe their Vision and Mission say something, but their practice is something else, as they "are not there to make wishes of parents and students come true".
profit

Re: International School of Creative Science reviews

Postby xoha » 22 Feb 2016, 00:59

one of the best schools in town.pity we couldnt continue in it cox of budget issues. But my child learnt immensely and was very eager to go everyday.
xoha

Return to Schools in Sharjah