List of Indian schools in Abu Dhabi - or choose a different Indian curriculum school.
Abu Dhabi Indian School new branch - information, reviews, and discussion topic. Location and opening date unknown. Update: location Al Wathba? Opening date Apr 2014 ... delayed until Aug or Sep 2014?[/edit]
Questions about Abu Dhabi Indian School (or the Indian School of Abu Dhabi?) main branch in Al Muroor, Abu Dhabi city area:
- Executive Body/Owner:
- School is profit making or non-profit: Presumably profit making?
- Description of school location: New Airport Road? Was seen in one description, doesn't sound right ...
- Dates and details of major refurbishments, or relocation (past or future dates): Moved to new site in 1980.
- ADIS is single or split shift (if split shift state timings for girls and boys): Not quite split shift but different start times
- School day start and finish times for students (both shifts if applicable): Start times vary from 07:30 to 09:00 and finish times from 13:00 to 16:15 (I think)
- Girls school, boys school, or mixed: Separate sections for girls and boys, different start times (KG and primary are mixed?)
- Nationality of most students, or nationality breakdown: Presumably Indian, maybe other Asian?
- Nationality of most teaching staff, or nationality breakdown: Presumably Indian, maybe other Asian?
- Abu Dhabi Indian School fees for 2009-2010? (and what is included / excluded - tuition, sports, transport, uniforms, extra-curricular activities): Nothing obvious on ADIS website.
- Teacher salary range per month (and details of package - accommodation, flights, medical):