School of Knowledge Sharjah

See Fujairah schools for Kalba & Khor Fakkan
Forum rules
A school details template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new school.

Postby Fauzia » 24 Mar 2009, 12:20

• School Name: School of Knowledge
  • Emirate / City / Town: Sharjah
Fauzia
visitor

Postby shawarma » 26 Mar 2009, 15:01

Hello Fauzia, welcome to the Dubai forums and thanks for starting the topic. If you have any further information about the following, that would be helpful to update the SOK Sharjah page :).

School of Knowledge Sharjah information

• Principal / Headteacher name:
  • Executive Body/Owner:
  • Date school was founded:
  • Dates and details of major refurbishments, or relocation (past or future dates):
  • School day start and finish times for students (both girls and boys shifts if applicable):
  • Number of students (approx):
  • Nationality of most students, or nationality breakdown: Indian?
  • Number of teaching staff (approx):
  • Nationality of most teaching staff, or nationality breakdown:
  • Range of students: SOKS is KG to grade 6 only?
  • Email: Is sok1990@eim.ae correct?
  • Teacher salary range per month (and details of package - accommodation, flights, medical):
Any other comments about School of Knowledge which would be helpful for students, teachers, and/or parents:
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: School of Knowledge Sharjah

Postby Dr_R » 26 May 2009, 13:45

I would like to know more about the School of knowledge from parents who already have their children studying there.
As a new mom I want the best schooling for my daughter. Is SOK a good start? :)
Dr_R
visitor

Postby sadia » 30 Aug 2010, 10:15

Asalamualaikum,
i do not have an experience of school of knowledge but i know Mrs Jackson... my favourite teacher of grade one i started my schooling with her she taught me the song She 'll be riding six nine horses when she comes she used to luv us alot and now as a school principal i know she would be the best.if any case Mrs Jackson reads this mess Mam !today i have three kids i m an ESL teacher for children i still remember your smile and the red indian dance we did together.
sadia

Postby Roxy429 » 29 Jun 2011, 11:41

Dr_R wrote:I would like to know more about the School of knowledge from parents who already have their children studying there.

Yes,I feel it is the best school because even my daughter studies there.And it is a good start :)
Roxy429

Return to Schools in Sharjah