Dubai job search on visit visa?

Visit visas, work permits, residency visas Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE etc. Can I work on a visit visa? Who pays for my work permit? How long is my tourist visa valid for? More ...
Forum rules
Please add a follow up post if you have a question and find an answer. It will help other readers. Thanks :). Links: Visa Dubai | Dubai immigration | UAE immigration | Property visa Dubai |

Dubai job search on visit visa?

Postby hala dz » 22 Apr 2009, 12:49

salut,

im Algerian girl , will come to Dubai next month , my friend will remove to me visit visa for 30 days , and ihave some questions :arrow:

1_ can i renew this visa for another month ?(coz im under 25 years he will remove visa for my mother also )!
2 _if i get job in dubai can i transfer the visit visa to residency ,must i leave dubai and back for my counrty? (ihave visa for omen also )
3_is ther recruitment agencies which can help m to get job quickly ? and how much it cost ?(im graduated with tow years experience in journalism )

kindly reply my questions :?: ;
thxxxxxxxxxxx
hala dz
visitor

Transfer visit visa to employment Dubai

Postby shawarma » 22 Apr 2009, 16:16

Salut Algerian girl and welcome to the Dubai forums :).

1. Yes. Go to the Dubai immigration department to renew - I think it costs about AED 500.
2. Yes. Your company (and/or you) takes documents to immigration and the Dubai labour department to start processing of your residence visa and labour card, but the application needs to be submitted before your visit visa expires.
3. Maybe. It's tougher to find a job these days with the global economic crisis, and you'll get the runaround from many employment agencies. First rule is if they ask you for a fee, forget about them. Here's more about Dubai jobs and Dubai recruitment. Good luck with your job search :).
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Return to Visas and work permits for the UAE