Visit visa Dubai for fiancee

Visit visas, work permits, residency visas Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE etc. Can I work on a visit visa? Who pays for my work permit? How long is my tourist visa valid for? More ...
Forum rules
Please add a follow up post if you have a question and find an answer. It will help other readers. Thanks :). Links: Visa Dubai | Dubai immigration | UAE immigration | Property visa Dubai |

Visit visa Dubai for fiancee

Postby thisisme » 11 Jul 2009, 12:07

i have come to dubai on 26may 2009 on employment visa and my salary is 4500aed... i want to bring my fiance to dubai for a visit of 15 days... wat is the process ... pls help
thisisme
visitor

Visit visa options for Dubai

Postby shawarma » 12 Jul 2009, 08:41

Hello thisisme and welcome to the Dubai visa forums :).

You probably won't be able to sponsor her as a friend since I think there is a minimum salary requirement of AED 10,000 per month. But there are some other possibilities.

1. Tourist Visa for Dubai - valid 30 days, renewable once, needs a hotel / airline / travel agent sponsor.
2. Visit visa on arrival for Dubai - valid 30 days, renewable once or more, she needs to be from one of the countries that can get a free visa on arrival.
3. Sponsored visit visa - valid 30 days or 90 days, not renewable, needs to be sponsored by a relative, or sometimes a company can sponsor someone.
4. Transit mission visa - valid 14 days (or maybe 16 days), company needs to apply for one, only issued to people with professional level qualifications or business related visitors.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Visit visa Dubai for fiancee

Postby babeth » 21 Apr 2012, 16:13

i've worked in uae this month only and i want to get my boyfriend in the philippines.it is possible that i can get him a fiancee visa?pls help me, what are the requirements and procedure?thanks,pls do reply.
babeth
visitor

Re: Visit visa Dubai for fiancee

Postby shawarma » 21 Apr 2012, 16:45

A fiancee visa doesn't exist for Dubai or the UAE. See the previous post for a list of possible visa options for your boyfriend.

Here's some information about boyfriends and girlfriends in Dubai which might be useful to read (to help explain why you can't get a fiancee visa rather than to frighten you).
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Return to Visas and work permits for the UAE