Amer Dubai

Forum rules
Please use the UAE classifieds forum to post ads for jobs, items wanted or for sale, etc.

Amer Dubai

Postby shawarma » 03 Dec 2007, 15:02

The Aamer / Amer / Ameer Service (Amer means "order") from the Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department (DNRD) was launched in March 2007. Phone them up to ask about visa and residence issues in Dubai. There was a press release 29 March 2007. Has anyone tried it yet? How was it for you?

• Contact details are tel 800-5111 (toll free in the UAE), fax +971-4-3981177, email aamer at dnrd dot ae.
  • Amer service operated by the DNRD. Presumably anyone in the UAE can phone them though, except if there are any differences in how visa rules are operated in the different emirates, then I guess Amer information will only apply to Dubai.
  • The Aamer service operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
  • Your communication will be "dealt with secretly". Whatever that means.
  • Brigadier Mohammad Al Merri, Director General of the Department said the the motto is "We will be happy to receive your suggestions and your complaints will be taken in to consideration ... informing us is of great help."
Might also be called AlAmer / AlAmeer / AlAamer / Al Ameen / AlAmeen / Al Amen / AlAmen service. Not clear if any or all names are officialy correct.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

i need help

Postby shuaib » 04 Dec 2010, 21:04

dear sir
my name is shuaib and i am 23 year old and also i want to pay a visit from nigeria to my brother who is working in dubai.
is it possible for me to get a dubai visit visa for 90 days? if yes, what is the procedure
shuaib

Re: Amer Dubai

Postby brownbabes » 13 Dec 2010, 15:11

Topic: Cancellation Status
" I would like to inquire if the Company's Trade License should be needed during the processing of my Cancellation. Since the trade license of my company was block listed and has to pay for the fine. I've been waiting for about less than a month already to fix their license. But my Employer kept asking me to wait until their license was being clear because they are still waiting for the payment of his client in order to pay for his penalty, and that's the only time they can process my Cancellation. I'm worried about my situation because I was stocked in my house without any source of income and I can't be able to start to work on my new company without this Cancellation. Please kindly advise me what would be the right move to make. Thank you very much in advance for your time..."
brownbabes

Postby RMOHNANI » 14 Feb 2011, 13:42

Dear Sir, Madam
I would like to make an enquiry which regards to investor visa.As I am invester over 1million AED and would like to retirein dubai.I am married..I would like the property to be in my name and can i sponsor my husband and my daughter.
Would appreciate your comments urgently.
Thanking you
R Mohnani
RMOHNANI

Postby Suresh Kumar Saini » 03 Apr 2011, 14:22

i have only my passport number and how can see my abu dhabi visa status online and i face the interview on 17 nov.2010 in delhi pls tell me about the web site.
Suresh Kumar Saini

Postby Amna » 11 Jul 2011, 17:13

Hi Good day I just want to know my status there in dubai,,, I'm already in Philippines .. I resign to my work there in RAs Al khaimah,,and I process all my papers to going back here,,because my boss give all my papers to the immigration there in RAK immigration,, I don't know if Im bann or deport i realy don't know because immigration give me a papers in arabic and i can't understand... It this posible I can get Visa again there in UAE coz I realy want to go back there and work.. There also company wants get me back but how can i go there if I dont know my situation there in immigration. Pls reply me I really need your help. Thank you
Amna

Postby amjad » 14 Jul 2011, 23:27

Dear Sir,
i am working in Saudi and have sales representative visa i was getting visit visa on arrival.at same time i had a working visa of one Sharjha company which has been closed and my UAE visa was expired 21st June 2011.Can i visit UAE and get visit visa on arrival.OR do i have to cancle the expired visa ,how i can do so since the company is already closed.
Thanks in advance for your advise.
amjad

Return to Residents and visitors UAE