Accountant visa UAE?

Where do I find the best recruitment agencies? How do I find a job? See separate forum for work permits and visas. More ...
Forum rules
Please use the UAE classifieds forum to post ads for jobs wanted or offered. Links: Work in Dubai | Recruitment Dubai | UAE Labour Department

Accountant visa UAE?

Postby guest102409 » 24 Oct 2009, 15:28

Hi. i wanted to know if there's really a qualification for accountant visa in MOl or the company will just apply it for you and consider you as accountant?
guest102409
visitor

UAE visa for accountants

Postby shawarma » 24 Oct 2009, 15:36

Hello guest and welcome to the Working in Dubai forum :).

As far as I know the job description with the UAE Ministry of Labour depends on what the sponsor / company submits to them. For some jobs there are minimum qualification and licensing requirements (for example jobs in the health sector, teacher, lecturer, manager, etc). For an accountant they might require an accounting qualification depending on what the exact job title is.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Accountant visa UAE?

Postby guest102409 » 24 Oct 2009, 15:41

i am a bs administration. i have 6 units accounting subject. do you think that is enough to be consider as an accountant?i also aspire to apply if ever i will not be consider as accountant? what can i do? take another bachelor degree which is accountancy or can i just take a short course in accounting?

btw, thanks for the quick reply..
guest102409
visitor

UAE accountant qualification requirements

Postby shawarma » 24 Oct 2009, 15:47

Check with the UAE MOL what the minimum requirements are. They will probably vary depending on your exact job title.

At a guess I would say a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business would be needed for a management position. Lower than that perhaps a vocational qualification is sufficient. Note that sometimes companies give a different job title to get around any minimum qualification requirements.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Return to Work and employment in the UAE