[Renamed] Little Scholars Academy Dubai reviews

Nurseries, preschools, kindergartens, childcare, daycare in Dubai city and emirate. Quick reply No. Active topics Yes. Subforum in parent Yes.

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new nursery. Links: Nurseries in Dubai | Teaching in Dubai | Education in Dubai

[Renamed] Little Scholars Academy Dubai reviews

Postby shawarma » 29 Oct 2009, 00:16

[edit]LSA relocated from Al Safa 1 to Al Safa 2 Sep 2013, Adventure Kids Nursery opened in old LSA location. LSA renamed as Little Horizons Nursery Sep 2014.[/edit]

Little Scholars nursery school in Dubai (LSA, LSAD) information.

Not related to the Little Scholars Nursery School in Sharjah.

Reply to this topic with comments and reviews about LSA Dubai ...
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Little Scholars Academy

Postby peachesandcream » 05 Nov 2009, 11:48

What an amazing place! I have been looking for a Nursery like this for a year and after walking in and meeting the staff it is a no brainer for me to be sending my child here in January.

The Nursery has an amazing feeling when you walk in, the staff give you the feeling that they really want to be there and that they genuinely love children and their job.

The Nursery has a massive outdoor play area (with real grass) a full time nurse and a huge kitchen where they cook all the children's meals fresh every day.

If you are looking for a Nursery for your child, make sure you go and have a look at this place!
peachesandcream
visitor

Re: Little Scholars Academy Dubai

Postby dubaiyummymummy » 17 Aug 2010, 12:27

I also have a child at this school and couldn't agree more with you. The teachers and assistants are fantastic, they really know their stuff and take great care of my little boy. I also really like that they do their own food, they have a chef who cooks fresh food every day. My son eats much better at school than at home!
dubaiyummymummy

Re: Little Horizon Nursery reviews

Postby shawarma » 26 Sep 2014, 20:54

Little Horizon Nursery Al Safa - information page.

Little Scholars Academy renamed as LHN September 2014.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Return to Nurseries in Dubai reviews