Pakistan Protector of Immigrants stamp in UAE

Visit visas, work permits, residency visas Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE etc. Can I work on a visit visa? Who pays for my work permit? How long is my tourist visa valid for? More ...
Forum rules
Please add a follow up post if you have a question and find an answer. It will help other readers. Thanks :). Links: Visa Dubai | Dubai immigration | UAE immigration | Property visa Dubai |

Pakistan Protector of Immigrants stamp in UAE

Postby nagi72 » 01 Dec 2009, 03:43

Dear Shawarma,

hope u are enjoying ur Off days?
Well, My Company told me that they have get cleared the block on my name in the immigrations on 25th. The last working before EID holidays..and My visa will be ready after EID Holidays Hopefully as they want me as soon as possible down there. Since I am doing their work all the holidays even.

And I wanna ask u tht after getting my visa, Do I need a Stamp from Pakistan of "Protector of Immigrants"? becauae i did this whenever i went oman on empolyment visa.

I will wait for ur reply....
Cheers

Muhammad Nagi
nagi72
traveler

Protector of Immigrants stamp from Pakistan

Postby shawarma » 07 Dec 2009, 16:22

I don't know what a "Protector of Immigrants" stamp from Pakistan is. Check either with the UAE immigration authority or the Pakistan Embassy / Consulate (and let us know what they say :)).
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Pakistan Protector of Immigrants stamp in UAE

Postby nagi72 » 08 Dec 2009, 01:20

The Protector of Immigrants is a sort of registration of such Pakistanis who get job abroad. While going outside of Pakistan on employment Visa must need this stamp on their passport. I got my passport stamped after getting OK to Board messege from my PRO with Visa Copy. The official Fees are 5000/- PKR. from Lahore office. Its a requirement of Ministry of Overseas pakistanis & Ministry of Labour Pakistan.

Info to share.....
nagi72
traveler

Return to Visas and work permits for the UAE