Absconding ban removal in Dubai

Where do I find the best recruitment agencies? How do I find a job? See separate forum for work permits and visas. More ...
Forum rules
Please use the UAE classifieds forum to post ads for jobs wanted or offered. Links: Work in Dubai | Recruitment Dubai | UAE Labour Department

Absconding ban removal in Dubai

Postby rite2syed » 20 Feb 2010, 20:36

hi
plz i would like to ask i had an absconding ban from my sponsor 7 months back and i was sent back i am in my country now but wanna come to duba cause all my family my parents and brothers are working in dubai is it possible for me to lift my ban cause people have said to me that i can not come to dubai no more and absconding ban is a life time ban plz tell me a legal way if i can enter in dubai and lift my ban thanking you
rite2syed
visitor

Length of absconding ban in UAE

Postby shawarma » 21 Feb 2010, 01:37

Hello rite2syed and welcome to the Dubai labour forums :).

Check with the Dubai immigration and residency department about how long your Dubai ban is. If it is permanent, then you will have to make a special case for why it should be removed, and for that you could contact a lawyer to offer assistance in how to make your case.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Absconding ban removal in Dubai

Postby shaman » 27 Apr 2011, 17:13

Is it possible to lift the absconding case by paying to the immigration?

I am very confused. My employer terminated me, and filed an absconding case after sometime and now they are asking money from me to pay the cancellation of the absconding case please help
shaman

Return to Work and employment in the UAE