Bright Morning Nursery Jumeirah reviews

Nurseries, preschools, kindergartens, childcare, daycare in Dubai city and emirate. Quick reply No. Active topics Yes. Subforum in parent Yes.

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new nursery. Links: Nurseries in Dubai | Teaching in Dubai | Education in Dubai

Bright Morning Nursery Jumeirah reviews

Postby shawarma » 27 Feb 2011, 17:33

Add comments about the Bright Morning Nursery in Jumeirah (Umm Al Sheif), Dubai. For example ...

1. What do you like most about this nursery/playschool/kindergarten center?
  2. What do you like the least?
  3. What suggestions do you have (if any) for improvement?
  4. Are you satisfied with your child's education at this institute?
  5. Are you happy with the standard of childcare and safety?
  6. Are the fees good, bad, reasonable value for money?
  7. Would you recommend it to other parents? Why or why not?
  8. Any similar nurseries in the same area that you would suggest?
  9. Any further information (opening hours, fees, curriculum, etc) that needs updating or correcting?
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Bright Morning Nursery Jumeirah reviews

Postby Dsilva » 11 Apr 2011, 09:10

What I like the most about this nursery?
Bright Morning Nursery is one such nursery which any middle class family can affort to admit their kids in. The ambience of the school is wonderful from playareas to different workstations like arts/crafts, TV area, eating area, etc. Teachers are wonderful and also ensure to feed the kids themselves during breaks. Plan for the month is also given. Lot of activities other than the regular ones are scheduled for the month well in advance. Kids are not pressurised to learn anything quickly. They learn at their own capacity and ease.

What I like the least?
There is no waiting area where parents in particular can wait. There is arrangement for CCTV cameras at the reception area but parents are not allowed to be there for long and check around. I wonder, what they are afraid of. They claim the reception area to be their private office and object any parent's presence for long. As much as I know about most of the nurseries in UAE who have CCTV arrangements in their nursery also have an arrangement of internet viewership for the parents. Also I've observed the teachers on reception in particular being hostile to a parent. My point is to bring to notice certain sensitive areas which are totally ignored. I belive, they should aim not just at the kid's education but also at total customer satisfaction.

My suggestions for improvement?
I suggest the people at reception to be more sensitive to parents who leave their piece of heart at their responisibility and mercy. Also there are times when a kid is in the toilet completely alone fidling with things or crying for long in one of the play areas. I think they need to attend to every kid. Employ more staff, if need be...I believe they've also raised their fees a bit...

I am happy with my child's education, standard of childcare and safety at this nursery but am not satisfied. I would recommend it to other middle class parents due to the fees structure but I would like to appeal all the parents to keep their eyes open and object to all the things that need attention to. There are some parents who leave their kids at 8am and pick at 12pm and sometimes at 7pm and there are some kids who commute by bus. Are these parents aware about what's happening in thier kids life for half a day or an etire day. Start questioning and make sure you get your answeres!
Dsilva

Return to Nurseries in Dubai reviews