The Royal Academy School Ajman reviews

Forum rules
A school details template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new school.

The Royal Academy School Ajman reviews

Postby shawarma » 01 Jan 2012, 16:48

Royal Academy Private School Ajman information.

The Royal Academy in Ajman is a new school opening in September 2012 (or perhaps April if it is an Indian curriculum school). Confusingly there seem to be three new schools (at least) opening in Ajman in September 2012 (maybe) or later. Unless there's only one new school, but with different or changing names.

The Ajman Academy
The First Academy Ajman
The Royal Academy Ajman

Add comments, reviews, updates, etc to this topic.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

New School in Ajman

Postby solaris » 02 May 2012, 21:39

I have recently relocated to Ajman and in my quest for finding the right school for my children The Royal Academy Private school stood out magnificently.The beautiful new building with fantastic amenities for the children like the well lit - natural light and designed Library, the good muliticourts for basket ball and volley ball and tennis sure makes this school stand out for an all round education for a child.Right from the Principal, headmaster and teaching staff to the guard at the security gate were polite and well qualified and helpfull and the teachers came from varied backgorunds and culture truly making this an easy decision.
solaris
visitor

Re: The Royal Academy Ajman

Postby maryam » 05 May 2012, 07:09

Can you please tell me the fee structure and the location of this school. I saw the add of this school in the newspaper but the website that they have given is not opening.
Thanks
maryam
visitor

Return to Schools in Ajman