Orange Tree Nursery Dubai reviews

Nurseries, preschools, kindergartens, childcare, daycare in Dubai city and emirate. Quick reply No. Active topics Yes. Subforum in parent Yes.

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new nursery. Links: Nurseries in Dubai | Teaching in Dubai | Education in Dubai

Orange Tree Nursery Dubai reviews

Postby shawarma » 09 Apr 2012, 16:19

Orange Tree Nursery in Bur Dubai - information page (Orange Tree Children's Nursery, located in Jafiliya district).

Add comments, information, reviews to this topic ...
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Orange Tree Nursery Dubai reviews

Postby burdubaimom » 24 Nov 2014, 08:47

Hello, I'm considering enrolling my LO in Orange Tree Nursery. I went and looked and loved the facility is it huge and loved the staff. But would like to hear some feedback from other moms? I had a look at others in the area and found Orange Tree to be the best. British Orchard was too dark. And was way too expensive for our budget. Any experience will be helpful. Thank you.
burdubaimom

Postby PinkPanther » 26 Nov 2014, 09:56

Hi, my son went there for 3 years since they opened and he is in big school now. I enrolled him at 18 months and he has done three classes there. He was extremely happy and so was I. They have a good program and all his teachers are nice. Especially Miss Eden and Nurse Diane. I'm a working mom, so the location for me was perfect and they were flexible with money. Now, I'm looking to enroll my other son, but I moved jobs and sadly I can't put him there. I would really recommend it because it became like a home for my son and that is always a nice thing for little children.
PinkPanther

Postby SaraMohd » 07 Apr 2015, 18:47

I agree it is a lovely place. My kid love it there, on the weekend he also want to go.
SaraMohd

Return to Nurseries in Dubai reviews