[New 2014] Le Petit Poucet Umm Suqeim reviews

Nurseries, preschools, kindergartens, childcare, daycare in Dubai city and emirate. Quick reply No. Active topics Yes. Subforum in parent Yes.

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new nursery. Links: Nurseries in Dubai | Teaching in Dubai | Education in Dubai

[New 2014] Le Petit Poucet Umm Suqeim reviews

Postby shawarma » 17 Aug 2014, 12:31

Le Petit Poucet Umm Suqeim, Al Safa, Jumeirah - information page. A new French nursery "Opening soon" ("Ouverture bientôt") say the signs outside but no contact information, website, email given or found. Actually the signs say "Ouveture bientôt" but we don't speak French so we'll take their word for it (or take their mot pour est).

There was another "Le Petit Poucet" nursery in Dubai which was renamed and relocated in 2006. Any connection to the new "Le Petit Poucet"?

Other questions:

Contact information?
Head's name?
Opening date? Perhaps September 2014?
Owner's name?
Fee structure?
Opening times?
Facilities?

Add any other reviews, information, updates here.
shawarma

Re: Garderie Le Petit Poucet Al Safa open

Postby shawarma » 30 Oct 2014, 11:36

Le Petit Poucet French English nursery in Al Safa, Jumeirah is open now, or at least open for admissions. Opening date not given but was in October 2014? Information page updated with fees, contact details, etc.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

kindergarten dubai

Postby lepetitpoucet » 12 May 2015, 10:38

lepetitpoucet.ae is one of the few bilingual French/English nursery in Jumeirah Dubai.An overview of some Nurseries, Kindergartens, Nursery Schools and Pre-Schools in Dubai for expat parents. :)
lepetitpoucet
visitor

kg 1 admission in dubai

Postby lepetitpoucet » 14 May 2015, 15:47

Hello everybody, we are staying in dubai since 2012, After I came to dubai, I admitted my child to a famous nursery school of Dubai. That is one and only "lepetitpoucet". I got pleasant educational atmosphere for my children since 3 years. I Suggest everybody to admit your children at this nursery school, definitely you will get positive feedback from there. We seen at google that, Le Petit Poucet is one of the best nurseries in Dubai. We provide children with the opportunity of Bilingual learning and self-discovery in varied areas. Visit us, we are an English & French Nursery and Kindergarten located in Al Wasl, Dubai.
lepetitpoucet
visitor

Re: kg 1 admission in dubai

Postby shawarma » 24 May 2015, 19:22

lepetitpoucet wrote:We seen at google that, Le Petit Poucet is one of the best nurseries in Dubai.

Google does not rate or rank nurseries, or anything else for that matter, except websites.

A search for "The best nursery in Dubai" gives a result that reflects clever SEO and what Google's computer thinks of the website (which is not the same as what Google thinks of the nursery). Before those results are some advertisements, and any nursery can pay Google to have an advertisement at the top of the page.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Return to Nurseries in Dubai reviews