[New 2014] Monroe's Nursery Dubai reviews

Nurseries, preschools, kindergartens, childcare, daycare in Dubai city and emirate. Quick reply No. Active topics Yes. Subforum in parent Yes.

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new nursery. Links: Nurseries in Dubai | Teaching in Dubai | Education in Dubai

[New 2014] Monroe's Nursery Dubai reviews

Postby mcooper » 17 Aug 2014, 13:59

Monroe's Nursery JBR (Monroes Nursery) - information page.

Add reviews and comments here.
mcooper
trailblazer

Re: Monroe's Nursery Dubai reviews

Postby alice36 » 27 Dec 2014, 15:54

We would like to thank Monroes Nursery team taking care of my son ,its always easy to say that we are getting the service for the money that we pay for ,but up to my knowledge this is one of the best nursery which has various activities which help the children to learn things on their own.
I thank the entire team for the great efforts for providing quality environment.
alice36

Postby annabelle » 06 Jan 2015, 12:10

My daughter attends Monroes Nursery and I am very happy with the Nursery ,the staff very friendly and approachable.
annabelle
visitor

Postby DORIS » 06 Jan 2015, 13:29

My choice to put my child in Monroes Nursery was one of the easiest most instantaneous decisions i could make.the staff is good and very friendly ,nursery is clean. The facilities are tailor made to fit the needs of the children.All other activities held in the nursery are very great.

Thank You Monroes
DORIS
visitor

Postby Ambareen » 31 Jan 2015, 18:39

Thankyou Monroes Nursery i love the nursery the way they teaching and caring to my child is great loving it.
Ambareen

Return to Nurseries in Dubai reviews