Gulf Indian High School Dubai reviews

Forum rules
A template is available for updating information or adding a topic for a new school. Links: Dubai schools | teaching in Dubai | Dubai school curriculums | KHDA

Gulf Indian High School Dubai reviews

Postby shawarma » 11 Jan 2008, 14:26

Gulf Indian High School, Al Garhoud (Al Garhood) (GIHS) - information page.

Also called Al Khaleej Indian High School (Khaleej in Arabic means Gulf in English).

Head's name and title? Mr Wynn John, principal (KHDA info)?
How much are the school fees?
What is the teacher salary range?
Is school K-10 or K-12? Or something else?
When did school first start operating?

Reply here with comments about studying or teaching at GHIS.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Gulf Indian High School (GIHS)

Postby malcolm » 25 Oct 2010, 14:06

I have 2 children studying in the school. Both are very happy and so are other parents with similar status.
The standard is good and fees are very economical.
malcolm

Postby MANYATA » 13 Dec 2010, 09:46

This school is nice but they are not giving salary in nice amount my salary is 2000pm & that is not suficeient to give a rent of house and they are taking from children monthly fees + 5 dirham per month to clubs.
MANYATA

Postby Manyata » 13 Dec 2010, 09:59

Gulf indian high is a good school and my two children are studing there and iam and house wife but we are paying monthly fees + club money 5 dirham per month and they are not doing any activity they started club on November but they are taking october money also.If they are taking money also no problem but they should do there activities on every thursday my son is in sports club but they are not doing any thing my son is saying if they are playing cricket every one of them should play some boys are playing and some are not. please sumit this message to prinipal or vice pricipal (A/s).if this message is not going to both i will come and tell.
Manyata

Postby ananya » 23 May 2011, 19:20

the school has a poor standard
teachers are good
it is the management which is poor
they are more worried about the khda rating
ananya

Return to Schools in Dubai