Emirates Kindercare Nursery reviews

Nurseries, preschools, kindergartens, childcare, daycare in Abu Dhabi city and nearby areas - Mussafah, MBZ City, Baniyas, Al Wathba, etc. Quick reply No. Active topics Yes.
Forum rules
A template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new nursery. Links: List of nurseries in Abu Dhabi | Teaching in Abu Dhabi | Education in Abu Dhabi

Emirates Kindercare Nursery reviews

Postby mcooper » 24 Jan 2015, 01:19

Emirates Kindercare Nursery Al Karama - information page.

Add information and reviews here.
mcooper
trailblazer

Re: Emirates Kindercare Nursery reviews

Postby nellie » 15 Feb 2015, 08:46

Bad experience with this nursery.

1. The tv is always on in the baby room. Why is there a tv at all? They say parents want educational programs but on the cctv I can see Spongebob! TV for under 2's can never be educational they should be playing and getting sensory stimulation.

2. In the morning form 7-9 all the kids are in one big 'playroom with only a ball pit, a little playhouse and hop balls. And of course TV for entertainment

3. Teachers and assistants have their favorites. I have asked them many time to interact with my baby but they don't. My baby wonders about on her own all the time, doing nothing until it's eating time at 9.

4. There are no activities and the toddler room especially is being run like a farm
nellie

Return to [update] Nurseries in Abu Dhabi