Home Center Dubai UAE reviews

Topics about a specific organisation or company in the UAE, started by either a company representative or another forum member, that don't fit in other sections of the forum. Add your comments or questions about the organisation.
Forum rules
Companies and organisations are welcome to start a topic to introduce themselves in this subforum but must use the new company template provided when starting a topic. Visitors can then add questions or comments, and companies can add updates. For private classified ads, please use the UAE classifieds forum.

Visitors should be aware that the forum moderators usually cannot determine if a company representative is who they claim they are, and should be very cautious acting on any information posted here. Any obviously fraudulent posts will be removed but that does not guarantee that any remaining posts are accurate or correct. Caveat Emptor...

Home Center Dubai UAE reviews

Postby shawarma » 25 Feb 2008, 17:15

Home Centre UAE (Home Center) is a furniture and household goods store, similar to IKEA, with branches in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaima (RAK) Sharjah in the UAE, other Middle Eastern countries, and India. Quality of furniture is about the same as IKEA, or perhaps a little more flimsy but they deliver and assemble, and prices are comparable, sometimes cheaper.

Home Centre website is at www.homecentre.net, not .com, and watch the spelling: homecenter.com is an American company, homecentre.com is a Canadian company, homecenter.net, homecenter.ae and homecentre.ae all give DNS errors. UAE Home Center branches in:

Abu Dhabi

Liwa Center
Marina Breakwater

Al Ain Al Jimi Mall Home Center, tel +971-3-7621002 (not confirmed)

Dubai

Mall of the Emirates
Mercato Mall Dubai - Home Centre closed? I can't remember :oops:
Oasis Centre Mall - well, there was, until the mall caught fire and burnt down.
Reef Mall, Deira

Fujairah - Dana Plaza

Ras Al Khaimah Home Center opposite Manar Mall, Tel +971-7-2271555

Sharjah

Sahara Center
Al Qasimiya St

Any comments or reviews about the Home Centre in the UAE? Any branches I've missed? Add them here ...
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Home Center UAE

Postby Bumz_Rush » 21 Oct 2009, 13:09

They have a great loyalty card.

Delivery and installation is free, and they tidy up after the work.

Quality is better than IKEA.

Matched selection is not as good, so a fully matched room is not easy.

Bumz
Bumz_Rush
traveler

Postby Annahita salek » 04 Jan 2011, 00:11

To hom it my concern,
I am planning to buy furnitures from home center , pls tell me how many days it will takes to get my order from store to my house. Because the time is verry important to me. My order is from Home Center at Emirtes Mall.

Thank you
I am waiting for your reply
Annahita salek

Home Centre delivery time

Postby shawarma » 04 Jan 2011, 10:58

I don't know exactly - I guess it depends on location and how busy they are, but I think they deliver within a week or so of placing order. Last time I bought something from a Home Centre branch in Dubai, it was delivered in a couple of days.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Postby for trading with homecentre » 06 May 2011, 11:31

hello, i am a manufacturer of home texitle products, we really want to do business with homecentre, how can we contact the right person? and how can we get the right email?
for trading with homecentre

Postby Renm » 19 May 2011, 23:26

who knows about where the furniture is produced? in china?
Renm

Return to Companies in the UAE