www.jobs123.com

Where do I find the best recruitment agencies? How do I find a job? See separate forum for work permits and visas. More ...
Forum rules
Please use the UAE classifieds forum to post ads for jobs wanted or offered. Links: Work in Dubai | Recruitment Dubai | UAE Labour Department

www.jobs123.com

Postby shawarma » 10 Mar 2008, 21:53

www.jobs123.com (link is to this topic) is a website that has links to a bunch of other websites, advertising jobs with various agencies and companies. No login or registration to apply for jobs is needed, just apply to the contact details of whatever advertised job you can find.

There's a free jobs submission form but no contact details that I could find for the jobs123 network. All the linked sites look like they've been set up with blogging software, nothing wrong with that per se, but it does look a bit amateurish. Since it doesn't look like jobs123 themselves are a recruitment agency - they just provide a facility for employers to post jobs - there's not really a questionmark whether they're any good or not as a recruitment agency. Presumably, when jobs123.com gets a job submission, they just post it on one of their many job websites.

Think of jobs123.com as more like a classified ads network rather than an online recruitment agency. Their apparent claim of collecting all job websites is a bit hollow considering they don't list any of the more well known Dubai job websites. For example this is what someone from jobs123.com requested in another forum (and then proceeded to list only jobs123.com sites, but none of the others that were suggested).

I'm building a list of jobsites in Dubai. If you recommend a site please let me know by responding to this and I'll add it to the list.

As far as I can tell, all these websites are jobs123.com offshoots.

accountingjobsdubai.com
administrationjobsdubai.com
advertisingjobsdubai.com
architectjobsdubai.com
bankingjobsdubai.com
cateringjobsdubai.com
constructionindustryjobsdubai.com
customerservicejobsdubai.com
educationjobsdubai.com
energyjobsdubai.com
engineeringjobsdubai.com
graphicdesignjobsdubai.com
humanresourcesjobsdubai.com
insurancejobsdubai.com
interiordesignjobsdubai.com
itjobsdubai.com
legaljobsdubai.com
logisticsjobsdubai.com
manufacturingjobsdubai.com
marketingjobsdubai.com
medicaljobsdubai.com
nursingjobsdubai.com
propertyjobsdubai.com
purchasingjobsdubai.com
recruitmentjobsdubai.com
salesjobsdubai.com
telecommunicationsjobsdubai.com
traveljobsdubai.com
webdesignerjobsdubai.com
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: www.jobs123.com

Postby Jobs123.com » 17 Apr 2008, 19:57

Shawarma,

Thank you for reviewing jobs123.com

The jobsite has now been upgraded to include a contact form.

Jobs123.com is a free jobsite and the little money it does make comes from the Google adverts on the site. We never charge employers or job seekers.

Yes our other niche jobsites such as engineeringjobsdubai.com are built using blogger. The goal of these niche jobsites is that job seekers can subscribe to targeted email job alerts. Emails are delivered by Google's feedburner.com service which is very save as it's double optin and easy to unsubscribe.
Jobs123.com
visitor

Return to Work and employment in the UAE