Hummingbird Early Learning Centre DIFC reviews

Nurseries, preschools, kindergartens, childcare, daycare in Dubai city and emirate. Quick reply No. Active topics Yes. Subforum in parent Yes.

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new nursery. Links: Nurseries in Dubai | Teaching in Dubai | Education in Dubai

Hummingbird Early Learning Centre DIFC reviews

Postby shawarma » 19 Sep 2008, 16:13

Hummingbird Nursery DIFC (Hummingbird ELC, HND) - information page.

New nursery in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). Established in June 2008 but a report in The National said they only opened their doors at the beginning of September 2008. Will toddlers be learning about the "Subprime Crisis", "Collateralised Debt Obligations", and do human interest projects about Alan Greenspan and George Soros?

Questions:

Hummingbird Early Learning Centre was previously known as Oasis Early Learning Center (according to DIFC public register)?
Hummingbird is owned by Al Tamimi Investments Limited?
What is location of Hummingbird nursery-creche in DIFC?
What is PO Box of Hummingbird (HB for short?)?
Capacity is reported as 29 children - are they full yet?
What is teacher salary range?
Who is Headmistress? Kieny Watts was reported as the General Manager in Emirates Business. Same thing?

Any other comments or reviews from parents, or teachers about Hummingbird? Or toddlers if they've learnt to type? Add them here ...
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

New Hummingbird Centre Dubai Healthcare City

Postby shawarma » 06 Jun 2009, 19:02

New Hummingbird Dubai Healthcare City opened in April 2009, new topic started for comments and reviews - Hummingbird DHCC reviews

[Update: the DHCC Hummingbird closed in January 2010, but the DIFC Hummingbird nursery school / ELC is still open]
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Hummingbird Early Learning Centre DIFC Dubai

Postby smithmla » 06 Dec 2010, 07:40

Please note that I have not been Manager at Hummingbird DIFC for a year even though my name still appears on their web-site and on other sites.
I do not wish to have my professional reputation associated with this organisation. Thank you.
Katherine Smith
smithmla

Return to Nurseries in Dubai reviews