Age limits for work visa in Dubai

Visit visas, work permits, residency visas Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE etc. Can I work on a visit visa? Who pays for my work permit? How long is my tourist visa valid for? More ...
Forum rules
Please add a follow up post if you have a question and find an answer. It will help other readers. Thanks :). Links: Visa Dubai | Dubai immigration | UAE immigration | Property visa Dubai |

Age limits for work visa in Dubai

Postby cclark » 06 Nov 2008, 00:15

I was recently indormed that the age requirement for working in Dubai (UAE) is 59years or less. Does nayone have information on this please?
cclark
visitor

Dubai work visa age limit

Postby shawarma » 03 Mar 2009, 22:18

Hello cclark and welcome to the Dubai forums :).

Sorry, I seem to have missed your question but yes, I understand that's correct, no work in Dubai for pensioners. There are sometimes exceptions made for particularly worthy employees (the CEO of a large company perhaps), or if you have your own business established, but otherwise I'm afraid it's time to get the slippers and pipe out ;).
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Age limits for work visa in Dubai

Postby Fender » 10 Mar 2009, 10:01

Its 60 Years, Mostly!

But, it depends on Company to Company and Person to Person, if the the Co. feels that the Person is useful to them and is sound in health, they might even keep him/her for few more years.

Thanks!
Fender
visitor

60 year age limit work in Dubai

Postby shawarma » 10 Mar 2009, 10:47

Hello Fender, welcome to the Dubai forum and thanks for the update :).
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: Age limits for work visa in Dubai

Postby hassanul » 05 Sep 2011, 13:22

hi i m 53 years old can i get a job visa in uae for salesmanship? plz tell me about ths immediately
hassanul

Return to Visas and work permits for the UAE