[Update] British Orchard Nursery Mankhool reviews

Nurseries, preschools, kindergartens, childcare, daycare in Dubai city and emirate. Quick reply No. Active topics Yes. Subforum in parent Yes.

Moderator: mcooper

Forum rules
A template is available, if required, for updating information or adding a topic for a new nursery. Links: Nurseries in Dubai | Teaching in Dubai | Education in Dubai

[Update] British Orchard Nursery Mankhool reviews

Postby shawarma » 28 Nov 2008, 15:09

British Orchard Nursery in Bur Dubai (Mankhool area) opened January 2007 - information page.

There are two British Orchard Nurseries and Day Care centers in Dubai. Both seem to have a good reputation amongst the western expat community.

British Orchard Nursery in Umm Suqeim, Jumeirah (Jumeira) opened September 2008.

Use this topic for comments etc about the Al Mankhool Bur Dubai branch.

Questions

What are the fees?
What age range for admission of children?
How many children?
How many teachers?
Who is the headteacher or principal?
Do they follow National Curriculum Foundation Stage (KS0)? Key Stage 1 (KS1)?

Any comments from parents, teachers, or toddlers about the British Orchard Nursery? Add them here.
Please use the forum for questions, not the PM system.
shawarma

Re: British Orchard Nursery Dubai

Postby Random » 26 Sep 2011, 22:02

This is a great nursery by far. Considering the number of nurseries in dubai this is one of the few that have many facilities. However, I would expect more of the teaching staff to be British.
Random

Re: British Orchard Nursery Dubai reviews

Postby salamahhassan » 14 Jun 2014, 12:34

There are so many teachers and principals leaving every few months at British Orchard. Many people comment on the changes. It seems that the people working there leave often. I was surprised this year with the award advertised for human resources as the staff leave very often.
salamahhassan

Re: British Orchard Nursery Dubai reviews

Postby Lynhom1 » 10 Sep 2014, 13:54

Yes, not as wonderful as they seem to portray ....actually, the original branch in Bur Dubai has a musty smell and I was surprised to see my friends young daughter teaching there, presented as a qualified British teacher!
[edit - do not change or remove, added by moderator, TBC]Member is associated with nurseries establishment, operation and consulting.[/edit]
Lynhom1
other

Re: [Update] British Orchard Nursery Mankhool reviews

Postby Dawlat80 » 09 Dec 2014, 09:15

I was very disappointed when I visited. The tour experience was bad from the moment i set foot in the place. The person in the front was so rude and uncooperative. The classes were small and dumpy. I was very surprised with the amounts of money they were charging and especially with the timings. this school is falsely advertised. It didnt seem at all like the place i wanted my daughter to be in.
Dawlat80

Return to Nurseries in Dubai reviews